පින්තූර සහ වෙනත් මාධ්ය
උදවු:Contents/Policies, conventions and guidelines
- Searching is the fastest and easiest way to find answers for factual questions.
- Reference desk, request an article or information you can't find. See also Requested articles
- Help desk for users with questions about Wikipedia or editing.
- New contributors' help page, for the new users who don't know what to do or how to do it.
- Each article has a Talk page — click on the article's discussion tab — to read or take part in discussions about the article.
- Village pumps, to discuss the technical issues, policies, and operations of Wikipedia.
- Requests for administrator attention, to get help from an administrator
- Requests department, for all other requests
Getting in touch
- Contact us
- Discussion pages
- User pages
- Babel – multi-lingual Wikipedians
- Wikipedia mailing lists
- Chat with other users on IRC
- Village pump
- Idea lab
- Bug reports and feature requests
- Expressing thanks
- Meta: the site that organizes all the Wikimedia projects
- In person meetings
Keeping informed: News
- Community Portal – Bulletin board, collaborations, and updates – Wikipedia's hub of activity
- The Signpost – Wikipedia's newspaper
- News about Wikipedia
- Wikipedia in the media
- Wikipedia milestone announcements
- Wikizine, newsletter about the Wikimedia projects
- Press releases
- Regional notice boards
The Wikipedia community
සම්පත් හා ලැයිස්තු
උදවු:Contents/Account settings and maintenance