The pages listed below contain various tools and tutorials intended to simplify, make more efficient, or provide additional functionality to Wikipedians. See also Category:Wikipedia tools and Task-oriented tool list. For the Toolserver, see Wikipedia:Toolserver. For other useful directories, see the navigation bar above.
is a full-featured in-browser text editor for Wikipedia edit pages
- Editing tools, tools intended to provide enhanced editing functionality. Contains edit page tools, edit bots, spellcheckers, wikisyntax conversion utilities, etc.
- Browser tools, tools categorized by browser type
- Citation tools, tools for citing and referencing
- Anti-vandalism tools, tools for patrolling and cleaning up Wikipedia
- Alternative browsing, alternatives to accessing Wikipedia through your web browser (mobile devices, desktop integration, alternate portals, etc.)
- Wikirage—What's hot in Wikipedia—This site lists the pages in Wikipedia that are receiving the most edits per unique editor over various periods of time
Igor—A wikiproject management tool. Allows a user to view and change the importance and class of articles tagged as part of a particular project. Development halted on Java version, and started on an online version.
- Monobook-Suite, a tool originated in the Spanish Wikipedia by Axxgreazz.
- MW - "VCS-like nonsense for MediaWiki websites" with status, pull, diff, commit, and merge.
- Note: Google search results can be several days or even weeks out of date.
- Finding the responsible editor:
- WikiBlame – searches for given text in versions of article
- Soxred93's Article Blamer – similar to WikiBlame, identifies revisions that added given text
- User:AmiDaniel/WhodunitQuery – Windows application that identifies the edit and user who added a specific word or phrase
- Contributor edit counts and analysis:
- Intersect Contribs – compares the edits of two editors in any Wikimedia Foundation wiki to see which articles overlap
- Wikistalk – similar to Intersect Contribs, allows comparisons between more than two users and namespace selection, works only on the English Wikipedia
සංස්කරණ ගණනයන් සම්බන්ධ මෙවලම්[සංස්කරණය කරන්න]
විකිපීඩියා (මීඩියාවිකි) ආකෘතියෙන් අන්තර්ගතය ආනයනය කිරීම්[සංස්කරණය කරන්න]
- Microsoft Word:
- mw:Extension:Word2MediaWikiPlus – a tool that converts Microsoft Word documents to MediaWiki
- wikEd – a full-featured in-browser text editor for Wikipedia edit pages that can convert text and tables pasted from Microsoft Word with a button click
- meta:Word_macros – Visual Basic macros to use within Microsoft Word to prepare content to be pasted into a Wikipedia page
- OpenOffice 2.3 can open Word files and export to MediaWiki format.
- MSOffice add-on
- Microsoft Excel:
- Sun Wiki Publisher - an OpenOffice extension that allows exporting documents as MediaWiki source text via the File -> Export -> File Format drop down menu. Since OpenOffice.org can open all Microsoft Office files, one can open files created in Microsoft Word and export them to the MediaWiki format.
- OpenOffice2MediaWiki: Export filter for converting from ODT format to MediaWiki
- Odt2Wiki: Another export filter.
- Writer2MediaWiki: OpenOffice macro for converting to MediaWiki format
අපනයනය: අනෙකුත් ආකෘතිවලට පරිවර්තනය[සංස්කරණය කරන්න]
ගුරැත්වසම්බන්ධක ආශ්රිත මෙවලම්[සංස්කරණය කරන්න]
- GeoLocator – Wikipedia compatible geotagging metadata generator and coordinate editor
- Syndication – RSS feeds, etc.
- Researching Wikipedia: Tools for data analysis
- Six Degrees of Wikipedia – finding the shortest path via wikilinks between two articles
- Not English – tools that have not yet been translated completely into English. Some need their descriptions translated from German, others are not available in English. Help translate if you can!
- WikiFORJA – Rankings and tools
- Checklinks – Check all external links and helps resolve HTTP redirects
- WikiBiff – To alert users when they have new messages waiting on their talk pages
- Desktop Watchlist – Enhanced watchlist for Windows
- Category Watchlist – Watching additions and removals to categories
- Watchlistr – Consolidates watchlists across multiple wikis
- CatScan – Find pages by intersection of categories and other conditions
- Shorturl: generating shorturl for Wikipedia articles
නව මෙවලම් සදහා මූලාශ්ර කේත[සංස්කරණය කරන්න]
The following are places where code is available: