ජපානයේ දූපත් ලැයිස්තුව
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Hokkaido - the northernmost and second largest main island.
- Honshu - the largest and most populous island with the capital Tokyo.
- Kyushu - the third largest main island and nearest to the Asian continent.
- Shikoku - the second smallest main island after Okinawa. It is between Honshu and Kyushu.
- Okinawa Island - the smallest and southernmost of the main islands.
- Look Japan, Vol. 43, Issues 493-504, p. 35; retrieved 2013-3-2.
- "離島とは(島の基礎知識)" (in ජපන්). Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism. Archived from the original (website) on November 13, 2007. Retrieved 3 October 2018.
- "離島とは(島の基礎知識) (what is a remote island?)". MLIT (Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism) (in ජපන්). Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism. 22 August 2015. Archived from the original (website) on 2007-11-13. Retrieved 9 August 2019.
MILT classification 6,852 islands(main islands: 5 islands, remote islands: 6,847 islands)
- Imperial Japanese Commission to the Louisiana Purchase Exposition. (1903). Japan in the Beginning of the 20th century (Haruki Yamawaki, editor), p. 2.
|ජපානය-පිළිබඳ මෙම ලිපිය තවමත් අංකුර ලිපියකි. විකිපීඩියාවට උදවුවක් ලෙසින් ඔබ හට එය විහිදුවාලිය හැක.|