Articles relating to fiction, a narrative form, in any medium, consisting of people, events, or places that are imaginary—in other words, not based strictly on history or fact. In its most narrow usage, fiction refers to written narratives in prose and often specifically novels.
- Individual book articles should not be categorized here. For books of fiction, please use Category:Fiction books.
- "fiction. " Lexico. Oxford University Press. 2019.
- Sageng, Fossheim, & Larsen (eds.) (2012). The Philosophy of Computer Games. Springer Science & Business Media. pp. 186 – 87.
- William Harmon and C. Hugh Holman A Handbook to Literature (7th edition). New York: Prentice Hall, 1990, p. 212
- M. h. Abrams, A Glossary of Literary Terms (7th edition), Fort Worth: Harcourt Brace, 1999, p. 94
- "Definition of 'fiction'. " Oxford English Dictionaries (online). Oxford University Press. 2015.
මෙම ප්රවර්ගය සතු උපප්රවර්ග 4 ක් අතර, පහත දැක්වෙන උපප්රවර්ග 4 වේ.