ද ඩර්ටි පික්චර්
|ද ඩර්ටි පික්චර්|
සිනමාහල් නිකුතු පෝස්ටරයක්
|චිත්රාගාරය||බාලාජි මෝෂන් පික්චර්ස්|
|බෙදා හරින ලද්දේ||ALT Entertainment|
බාලාජි මෝෂන් පික්චර්ස්, AA Films
|නිකුත්වූ දිනය(න්)||2 දෙසැම්බර් 2011|
|දිවෙන කාලය||144 මිනිත්තු|
|පිරිවැය||180 මිලියන (US$2.8 මිලියන)|
|ආදායම||1.17 බිලියන (US$18 මිලියන)(worldwide)|
The Dirty Picture is a 2011 Indian biographical musical drama film inspired by the life of Silk Smitha, a South Indian actress noted for her erotic roles. The filmmakers have clarified that the story is not officially or literally based on Smitha alone, but on many of her southern contemporaries such as Disco Shanti. It also resembles the personal lives of other women in popular culture, including Hollywood actress and sex symbol Marilyn Monroe. The film was directed by Milan Luthria and co-produced by Shobha Kapoor and Ekta Kapoor, after Ekta came up with the idea and asked screenwriter Rajat Aroraa to pen a story based on it.
Produced on a budget of 180 මිලියන (US$2.8 මිලියන), The Dirty Picture was released worldwide on 2 December 2011 (the anniversary of Smitha's birth), in Hindi, Telugu and Tamil versions. Vidya Balan, Emraan Hashmi, Naseeruddin Shah and Tusshar Kapoor played lead roles. Upon release it was a critical and commercial success, with Balan receiving the highest accolades for her performance; she was called "the hero of the film". In addition, the film has received widespread praise for portraying women as powerful, contributing something unique to a typically male-dominated society. The music was composed by Vishal Shekhar with lyrics written by Rajat Aroraa.
The Dirty Picture grossed 1.17 බිලියන (2016 දී 1.7 බිලියන හෝ US$26 මිලියන ට සමාන ය) worldwide and received several awards, most of which were won by Balan for her portrayal of Silk. It won three National Film Awards including Best Actress, three Filmfare Awards and six Screen Awards including Best Picture and Best Director. Box Office India declared the film Super Hit after its fourth week. The movie become super blockbuster and The song " Ooh La La" become super hit of the year.
- "The Dirty Picture (15)". British Board of Film Classification. Archived from the original on 13 October 2014. Retrieved 21 March 2013.
- "Boxofficeindia.com". Boxofficeindia.com. 5 November 2012. Archived from the original on 7 October 2013. Retrieved 14 October 2013.
- "2011 Worldwide Figures". boxofficeindia. Archived from the original on 23 January 2012. Retrieved 20 January 2011.
- "Vidya Balan has a unique sex-appeal: Milan Luthria". The Times of India. 1 December 2011. Archived from the original on 10 December 2012. Retrieved 1 December 2011.
- Talukdar, Tanya. "Dirty Picture chose me: Milan Luthria". Daily News and Analysis. India. Archived from the original on 15 April 2011. Retrieved 11 April 2011.
- "'Silk' makes Vidya Balan a jubilee heroine in city, News – City – Ahmedabad Mirror, Ahmedabad Mirror". Ahmedabadmirror.com. 24 May 2012. Archived from the original on 19 July 2012. Retrieved 31 May 2012.
- Dubey, Rachana. "The Dirty Picture creates first day buzz". HT Media Ltd. Archived from the original on 4 December 2011. Retrieved 3 December 2011.
- "'The Dirty Picture' hits screens on Silk Smitha's birthday". CNN-IBN. Archived from the original on 3 February 2012. Retrieved 27 August 2011.
- Prakash (1 December 2011). "Actress Vidya Balan | The Dirty Picture | Tamil Audience". Oneindia.in. Archived from the original on 2 October 2013. Retrieved 20 December 2011.
- ""Hero" Vidya enjoys the attention". NDTV Movies. Archived from the original on 15 April 2012. Retrieved 20 March 2012.
- S, Arpana. "Bollywood woman power". HT Media Ltd. Archived from the original on 10 December 2011. Retrieved 13 December 2011.
- "Boxofficeindia.com". BoxofficeIndia.com. 10 December 2011. Archived from the original on 3 June 2013. Retrieved 14 December 2011.
|The Dirty Picture (film) හා සබැඳි මාධ්ය විකිමාධ්ය කොමන්ස් හි ඇත.|
- නිල වෙබ් අඩවිය
- ද ඩර්ටි පික්චර් ට ඉන්ටර්නෙට් මූවී ඩෙටාබේස් හි ඇති ගිණුම.
- ද ඩර්ටි පික්චර් සඳහා බොලිවුඩ් හංගාමා හි ඇති තොරතුරු