විකිපීඩියා:Articles for deletion/Log/Today
|Jump to ToC|
If the latest nominations appear to be missing from this page, please purge the cache.
Articles for Deletion (AfD) is where Wikipedians decide what should be done with an article. Items sent here usually wait seven days or so; afterward the following actions can be taken on an article as a result of community consensus:
- Deleted per the deletion policy
- Sent to Cleanup
- Merged and/or redirected to an existing article
- Transwikied (moved to another Wikimedia project, such as Wikibooks, Wikisource, Wikiquote, or Wiktionary)
Things to consider:
- It is important to read and understand the Wikipedia deletion policy which states which problems form valid grounds for deletion before adding comments to this page.
- Use the "what links here" link which appears in the sidebar of the actual article page, to get a sense how the page is being used and referenced within Wikipedia.
- Please familiarize yourself with some frequently cited guidelines, in particular WP:BIO, WP:FICT, WP:MUSIC and WP:COI.
- Please be familiar with the policies of not biting the newcomers, Wikiquette, no personal attacks, and civility before adding a comment.
- Sign any listing or vote you add, by adding this after your comment: ~~~~.
- If you are the primary author or otherwise have a vested interest in the article, say so openly, clearly base your vote on the deletion policy, and vote only once, like everyone else.
- Your opinion will be given the most weight if you are logged in with an account that already existed when the nomination was made. Anonymous and new users are welcome to contribute to the discussion, but their votes may be discounted, especially if they seem to be made in bad faith.
- Please vote only once. If there is evidence that someone is using sock puppets (multiple accounts belonging to the same person) to vote more than once, those votes will not be counted.
You can add each AFD subpage day to your watchlist by clicking this link: Add today's AFD to watchlist
|See also||Guide to deletion | Alternative outlets | Undeletion policy | Deletion guidelines for admins | Deletion process |
Archived delete debates | Speedy deletion policy | Category:Pages for discussion
This section describes how to list for deletion articles and their associated talk pages. See the related pages for templates, categories, redirects, stub types, pages in the Wikipedia namespace, user pages, or images and other media, or use copyright violation where applicable. As well, note that deletion may not be needed for problems such as pages written in foreign languages, duplicate pages, and other cases.
Only a registered, logged-in user can complete steps II and III. (Autoconfirmed registered users can also use the Twinkle tool to make nominations.) If you are unregistered, you should complete step I, note the justification for deletion on the article's talk page, then post a message at Wikipedia talk:Articles for deletion requesting that someone else complete the process.
- You must sign in to nominate pages for deletion. If you do not sign-in, or you edit anonymously, you will get stuck part way through the nomination procedure.
- To nominate multiple related pages for deletion, follow the multi-page deletion nomination procedure.
- To nominate a single page for deletion, follow these three steps:
The resulting AfD box at the top of the article should contain a link to "Preloaded debate" in the AfD page.