|ගොනුව:Parineeta 1953 poster.jpg|
|තිර රචනය||Bimal Roy|
|රංගන ශිල්පීන්||Meena Kumari|
|සංගීතය||Manna Dey & Arun Mukherjee|
|චිත්රාගාරය||Ashok Kumar Production Ltd.|
|නිකුත්වූ දිනය(න්)||23 ජනවාරි 1953|
|දිවෙන කාලය||151 minutes|
|ආදායම||60 ලක්ෂ (2016 දී 44 කෝටි හෝ US$6.9 මිලියන ට සමාන ය) |
Parineeta (හින්දුස්තානි උච්චාරණය: [pəɾɪniːtaː];
) is a 1953 Indian Hindi-language drama film starring Ashok Kumar and Meena Kumari , based upon the 1914 Bengali novella of the same name by Sharat Chandra Chattopadhyay. The film was directed by Bimal Roy. This version of the film is considered by many to be the most faithful adaptation of the novella, particularly due to Meena Kumari's interpretation of the role of Lalita.
Lalita (Meena Kumari) is an orphaned niece of an impoverished clerk named Gurucharan (Nazir Hussain). Shekhar (Ashok Kumar), is the son of their rich landlord neighbor. Shekhar had a liking for Lalita. Gurucharan has to mortgage his house to Shekhar's father in order to get one of his daughters married as he is heavily debt-ridden. Shekhar's father often chides him about his overdue loan and a day comes when completely pressed on all sides, Gurucharan is forced to take advantage of the altruistic offer of an interest-free loan made by a wealthy young man named Girin. This gives rise to an ugly misunderstanding that Lalita has been "sold" to Girin. What happens thereafter forms the gripping conclusion of this great story of perfect love. The beautiful part of this movie is dialogue and communication between Meena Kumari and Ashok Kumar.
- Meena Kumari as Lalita
- Ashok Kumar as Shekhar Rai
- Manorama as chachi
- Asit Baran as Girin Babu
- Sheetal (Baby Sheela)
- Nazir Hussain as Gurcharan Babu
- Badri Prasad as Nabin Rai
- Pratima Devi as Shekhar's aunt
- Rekha Mallick
Lyrics: Bharat Vyas
Music : Manna Dey & Arun Mukherjee
- "Gore Gore Haathon Mein Mehndi Racha Ke, Nainon Mein Kajra Daal Ke" – Asha Bhosle , Music: Arun Mukherjee
- "Chali Radhe Rani" – Manna Dey , Music: Manna Dey
- "Chand Hai Wohi, Udaas Mera Mann" – Geeta Dutt , Music: Manna Dey
- "Aye Baandi Tum Begum Bano Khwab Dekha Hai" – Kishore Kumar, Asha Bhosle , Music: Manna Dey
- "Toota Hai Naata Meet Ka Par Meet Mila Hamen Meet Ka" – Asit Baran Music: Arun Mukherjee
- "Tum Yaad Aa Rahe" – Asha Bhosle , Music: Arun Mukherjee
- "Parineeta". Best of the Year. සම්ප්රවේශය 24 March 2018.
Worldwide Gross: 80,00,000
- Box office India. "Box Office 1953". box office india. 22 September 2012 දින මුල් පිටපත වෙතින් සංරක්ෂණය කරන ලදී. සම්ප්රවේශය 3 April 2019.