හැරි පොටර් යනු ඉංග්රීසි ලේඛිකා ජේ. කේ. රෝලිං විසින් රචිත, තමන්ට සිරකරුවකුට පරිද්දෙන් සළකන තම පුංචි අම්මා සහ බාප්පා (මිස්ටර් සහ මිසිස් ඩර්ස්ලි) සමඟ ජිවත් වන හැරි පොටර් නම් අනාථ පිරිමි ළමයෙකු පිළිබඳ ප්රබන්ධ කතා මාලාවකි. ඔහුගේ එකොළොස්වන උපන් දිනය දා, ඔහු හමුවිමට පැමිණෙන විශාල මිනිසෙකු වන හැග්රිඩ් , හැරි මායාකරුවකු බැව් හැරිට පවසයි. එතැන් සිට නව ලෝකයක් හැරි ඉදිරියේ විවර වෙයි. ප්රධාන කතා පුවත දිවයන්නේ හැරි සහ මායා ලෝකය අත්පත් කරගැනීමට සහ මායාකාරී නොවන සාමාන්ය ජනතාව යටත් කරගැනීමට උත්සාහ කරන බලලෝභී, චාරයක් නොමැති මායාකරුවෙක් වන වොල්ඩෙමෝර්ට් සාමි අතර පවතින ගැටුම/සටන පිළිබඳවයි. පළමු කෘතිය වන හැරි පොටර් සහ මායා ගල (Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone) නිකුත් වූ දිනයේ සිට පොත් පෙළ වෙත ලැබුණේ ඉමහත් ජනප්රියත්වයකි. විචාරාත්මක ඇගයීම, ලොව වටා වාණිජමය සාර්ථකභාවය, චිත්රපට, වීඩියෝ ක්රීඩා අනෙකුත් වෙළඳ භාණ්ඩ බිහිවීම සිදුවිය. කෘති හතම සැලකු විට පිටපත් මිලියන 400කට වඩා අලෙවි වී ඇති අතර භාෂා 67කට වඩා වැඩි ගණනකට පරිවර්තනය වී ඇත. එමෙන්ම අවසන් කෘති හතර, ඉතිහාසයේ වැඩිම වේගයකින් අලෙවි වූ කෘති ලෙසට වාර්තා පිහිටුවා ඇත.
- 7 වන පොත සඳහා හැරි පොටර් සහ එල්ඩර් යෂ්ටිය හා හැරි පොටර් සහ පෙවරල් ගවේෂණය යන නාම විය හැකිව තිබු බව?
- ෆ්රෙඩ් සහ ජෝර්ජ් වීස්ලි අප්රේල් මෝඩයාගේ දිනයක උපන් බව?
- J. K. Rowling කතුවරිය සහ හැරි පොටර් දෙදෙනාම ජුලි 31 දිනයක උපන් බව? (සටහන: JKR 1965, හැරි 1980)
- ලතින් භාෂාවෙන් Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus ලෙස වන හොග්වෝට්ස් පාසලේ ආදර්ශ පාඨයෙහි තේරුම නිදන මකරෙකු කිසිදින කිතිනොකවන්න වන බව?
- That Dumbledore means "Bumblebee" in Old English?
- That Severus means "severe" in Latin?
- That George Weasley marries Angelina Johnson, Fred's Yule Ball date, and has 2 children, Fred and Roxanne Weasley?
- That a few of the names from the books are actually names of constellations? For example, Sirius is the name for the Dog Star (Canis Major) and Lupus (or Lupin, in the book) is the constellation of a wolf.
- That the original release date for the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince film (21 November 2008) was pushed back to July 2009? Instead, the movie Twilight was put in its original release date.
- That Hermione Granger's original last name was 'Puckle', but was changed by Rowling before the book was released?
- That Draco is Latin for dragon, and the first part of his last name, "mal," means "evil," so if "Draco Mal" was translated to English it would mean "evil dragon?"
- That Dumbledore saw himself with his sister, Ariana Dumbledore, (not a pair of socks like it says in Book 1) when he saw himself in the Mirror Of Erised. He always feels guilty about it because he feels that he is responsible for her death.
- That George Weasley will never be able to produce a Patronus ever again because of Fred's death?
- හර්මියොන් ග්රේන්ජර්: "Ron, you're the most insensitive wart I have ever had the misfortune to meet."
- සෙඩ්රික් ඩිගොරි: "Take my body back will you? Back to my parents..."
- සීරියස් බ්ලැක්:"I would rather die than betray my friends."
- සෙවරස් ස්නේප්: "No-one cheeks me like that. Not even the Chosen one."
- සෙවරස් ස්නේප්: "Always."
- සෙවරස් ස්නේප්: "Turn to page three hundred and ninety four."
- සෙවරස් ස්නේප්: "Harry Potter...our new celebrity."
- සෙවරස් ස්නේප්: "Obviously."
- ඇල්බස් ඩම්බ්ලෙඩොර්:"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."
- ලුනා ලව්ගුඩ්: "A Wrackspurt - they're invisible, they float in through your ears and make your brain go fuzzy," she said. "I thought I felt one zooming around in here."
- හැරි පොටර්: "I don't know who Maxime thinks she's kidding. If Hagrid's half-giant, she definitely is. Big bones... the only thing that's got bigger bones than her is a dinosaur."
- නෙවිල් ලෝන්ග්බොටම්: "Oh no! I killed him."
- Draco මැල්ෆෝයි: "Longbottom, if brains were gold you'd be poorer than Weasley, and that's saying something."
- සෙවරස් ස්නේප්: "Oh, very good," interrupted Snape, his lip curling. "Yes, it is easy to see that nearly six years of magical education have not been wasted on you, Potter. 'Ghosts are transparent.'"
- මංකොල්ලකරුවන්ගේ සිතියම: "Mr. Moony presents his compliments to Professor Snape, and begs him to keep his abnormally large nose out of other people's business." "Mr. Prongs agrees with Mr. Moony, and would like to add that Professor Snape is an ugly git." "Mr. Padfoot would like to register his astonishment that an idiot like that Professor Snape ever became a professor."
- ලුෂියස් මැල්ෆෝයි: Now let's everybody just...calm down. Shall we?
- ජිනී වීස්ලි: "There's the silver lining I've been looking for," [When Harry admits dating possibilities on the run are pretty slim].
- හර්මියොන් ග්රේන්ජර්: "Now, if you two don't mind, I'm going to bed, before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed — or worse, expelled."
- රොන් වීස්ලි: "She needs to sort out her priorities."
- සීරියස් බ්ලැක්: "If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals."
- ෆීනියස් නිගලස් බ්ලැක්: "...brave, yes, but not stupid."
- හර්මියොන් ග්රේන්ජර්: "It's kind of fun isn't it ... breaking the rules." Ron Weasley: "Who are you and what have you done with Hermione Granger?!"
- රුබියස් හැග්රිඩ්: "Yer a wizard, Harry."
- රොන් වීස්ලි: "Excuse me, are you the imprint of a departed soul?"
- රොන් වීස්ලි: "Oi, Peabrain!"
- රොන් වීස්ලි: "IF WE DIE FOR THEM, I'LL KILL YOU, HARRY!"
- රොන් වීස්ලි: "Oh, she was perfect, obviously. Perfect deliberation, divination, and desperation, or whatever the hell it is."
- මිනර්වා මැක්ගොනගල්: "We'll risk it, Sybill," said Professor McGonagall impatiently. "Do sit down, the turkey's getting stone cold."
- Professor Lupin: "Hermione!" said Lupin, startled. "What's the matter?" Hermione Granger: "P-P-Professor McGonagall!" Hermione gasped, pointing into the trunk. "Sh-she said I'd failed everything!"
- Albus Dumbledore : "As much money and life as you could want! The two things most human beings would choose above all. The trouble is, humans do have a knack of choosing precisely those things that are worst for them...."
- Harry Potter: "I don't go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me."
- වොල්ඩෙමෝර්ට් සාමි: "His mother left upon him the traces of her sacrifice.... This is old magic, I should have remembered it, I was foolish to overlook it...but no matter, I can touch him now."
- රෙමුස් ලුපින්: “That suggests that what you fear most of all is...fear. Very wise, Harry...”
- කෑගහන මර්ට්ල්: "Let's all throw books at Myrtle, because she can't feel it! Ten points if you can get it though her stomach! Fifty points if it goes through her head!"
- ඇල්බස් ඩම්බ්ලෙඩොර්: "Age is foolish and forgetful when it underestimates youth...."
- රුබියස් හැග්රිඩ්: "Ah, well, people can be stupid abou' their pets...."
- Moaning Myrtle: "Oh, Harry...well...I'd just been thinking...if you die down there, you're welcome to share my toilet...."
- සීරියස් බ්ලැක්: "He's at Hogwarts, He's at Hogwarts."
- Draco Malfoy: " Wait 'till my father hears about this! "
- හර්මියොන් ග්රේන්ජර්:"Just because you have the emotional range of a teaspoon..."
- ඇල්බස් ඩම්බ්ලෙඩොර්:"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"
- හැරි පොටර්:"I've had enough trouble for a lifetime."
- හැරි පොටර්:"For the first time in your life, you're talking sense."
- හැරි පොටර්:"OI! There's a war going on here!"
- Draco Malfoy: "I didn't know you could read."
- Lord Voldemort: "Harry Potter: The Boy Who Lived...come to die."
- හැරි පොටර්: "Yes." Severus Snape: "Yes SIR." Harry Potter: "There's no need to call me sir, Professor."
- මිනර්වා මැක්ගොනගල්: "I do not want the house of Godric gryffindor to behave like a Bambling Bumbling Band of Baboons."
- හර්මියොන් ග්රේන්ජර්: "Next time there's a ball, ask me before someone else does, and not as a last resort!"
- ලුනා ලව්ගුඩ්: "You're not going mad! I can see them too. You're just as sane as I am!"
Hermione Jean Granger (born 19 September, 1979), was the daughter of Muggle dentists Mr. and Mrs. Granger. She learned, at the age of eleven, that she was a witch and had been accepted into Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. She was sorted into Gryffindor House.
An academically brilliant student, Hermione became best friends with fellow students Harry Potter, and Ronald Weasley, in her first year of school. The three first met on the Hogwarts Express, Ron and Harry thought of her as obnoxious and self-centered, a belief that she only furthered as the school year went on. However, when Ron and Harry saved her from a troll, she took the blame for them and became their friend. In her second year, Hermione was one of the victims of the basilisk (a snake) that was unleashed upon Hogwarts with the opening of the Chamber of Secrets, but recovered from being petrified. The following year, Hermione was given permission to use a Time-Turner to facilitate her attending more classes than other students in which she and Harry later used to save Sirius Black from receiving the Dementor's Kiss, and Buckbeak the Hippogriff from death. Hermione became an advocate for the better treatment of house-elves, forming the association S.P.E.W., in her fourth year. In 1995 (her fifth year), she was the driving force behind the creation of Dumbledore's Army, and fought in the Battle of the Department of Mysteries in 1996, and in the Battle of the Astronomy Tower and the Battle over Little Whinging in 1997. Hermione, as well as Ron, decided to forgo their last year of school in order to accompany Harry on his quest to find and destroy Lord Voldemort's Horcruxes, and later fought in the Battle of Hogwarts, and survived the war.
Later in life she went on to marry Ronald "Ron" Bilius Weasley
, with whom she has two children. The eldest is a girl named Rose and the smallest, a boy named Hugo. She is Godmother to Harry and Ginny Potter's first born son James Sirius Potter
• Read More...
- 18 July 2015, an open audition was held to cast the lead female role in the upcoming film Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
- 26 June 2015, on the eighteenth anniversary of the first print appearance of Harry Potter, J.K Rowling announces that the Harry Potter stage play The Cursed Child will preemiere in the summer of 2016, at London's Palace Theatre.
- MuggleNet: This site has news, information, games, editorials, and media, with a featured Podcast. 
- HPANA (Harry Potter Automatic News Aggregator) This site has news collected from most Harry Potter sites on the Internet and updates often .
- The Leaky Cauldron: This site is a news site which features a huge picture gallery, a new video gallery, and also its own podcast. 
- Harry Potter Merchandise: This site offers Harry Potter collectibles including books, DVDs, LEGOs, video games, trading cards, movies and clothing.
- WB Shop: Official Warner Brothers Harry Potter merchandise
Role Playing Sites
Harry Potter Casts' official websites
- Main WikiProject:
- Other related WikiProjects: