Hi! This is how you become a Teahouse host:
- »An editor who understands how Wikipedia works?
- »Helpful to new people, with a clear and friendly manner?
- »Familiar with the Teahouse project?
- »Someone who has been here for at least 30 days and has made around 500 mainspace edits?
- »Happy to follow our simple 'host expectations'?
- »Already tried answering one or two questions before signing up as a host?
I promise to:
- Remain in good standing on Wikipedia, welcome guests in the Q&A board, speak to others in a friendly and patient way, and generally uphold the methods of the Teahouse.