Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Compensation law of mortality
- Gompertz–Makeham law of mortality
- List of causes of death by rate
- List of countries by birth rate
- List of countries by death rate
- List of countries by life expectancy
- Maximum life span
- Mortality displacement
- Risk adjusted mortality rate
- Vital statistics
- Medical statistics
- Weekend effect
- World population
- [dead link]
- "World Population Prospects, the 2010 Revision". September 26, 2011. Archived from the original on 2011-09-26.
- Porta, M, ed. (2014). "Mortality Rate, Morbidity rate; Death rate; Cumulative death rate; Case fatality rate". A Dictionary of Epidemiology (5th ed.). Oxford: Oxford University Press. pp. 189, 69, 64, 36. ISBN 978-0-19-939005-2.
|Mortality rates හා සබැඳි මාධ්ය විකිමාධ්ය කොමන්ස් හි ඇත.|
- DeathRiskRankings: Calculates risk of dying in the next year using MicroMorts and displays risk rankings for up to 66 causes of death[dead link]
- Data regarding death rates by age and cause in the United States (from Data360)
- Complex Emergency Database (CE-DAT): Mortality data from conflict-affected populations
- Human Mortality Database: Historic mortality data from developed nations
- Google – public data: Mortality in the U.S.