|ගොනුව:Westworld (TV series) title card.jpg|
|තේමා සංගීත නිර්මාණකරු||Ramin Djawadi|
|සම්භව රට||එක්සත් ජනපදය|
|කථාංග ගණන||10 (කථාංග ලැයිස්තුව)|
|ධාවන කාලය||මිනිත්තු 57–91|
|බෙදාහරින්නා||Warner Bros. Television Distribution|
|රූප ආකෘතිය||1080i (HDTV)|
|මුල් ධාවනය||ඔක්තෝම්බර් 2, 2016– වර්තමානය|
වෙස්ට්වර්ල්ඩ් යනු HBO සඳහා ජොනතන් නෝලන් සහ ලීසා ජෝයි විසින් නිපද වූ ඇමරිකානු විද්යා ප්රබන්ධ බටහිර ත්රාසක රූපවාහිනී කතාමාලාවකි. It is based on the 1973 film of the same name, which was written and directed by American novelist Michael Crichton, and to a lesser extent on the 1976 sequel Futureworld. It is the second TV series based on the two films, the first being the short-lived 1980 series Beyond Westworld. Nolan and Joy serve as executive producers along with J. J. Abrams, Jerry Weintraub, and Bryan Burk, with Nolan directing the pilot. The first season premiered on October 2, 2016, concluded on December 4, 2016, and consists of ten episodes. In November 2016, HBO renewed the show for a 10-episode second season, planned for a 2018 debut.
The story takes place in the fictional Westworld, a technologically advanced, Western-themed amusement park populated completely by synthetic androids dubbed "hosts". Westworld caters to high-paying visitors dubbed "newcomers" (or just "guests"), who can do whatever they wish within the park, without fear of retaliation from the hosts.
The series' debut on HBO garnered the network's highest viewership ratings for a premiere since the first episode of True Detective in 2014 and Westworld ranks as the most-watched first season of an HBO original series ever. Westworld has received positive reviews by critics, with particular praise for the visuals, story, and acting.
- "Westworld 05: Contrapasso". HBO. Retrieved September 11, 2016.
- "Westworld 10: The Bicameral Mind". HBO. Retrieved October 14, 2016.
- සැකිල්ල:Cite press
- Andreeva, Nellie (November 14, 2016). "'Westworld', 'Divorce' & 'Insecure' Renewed For Season 2 By HBO". Deadline.com. Retrieved November 14, 2016.
- Hibberd, James (November 14, 2016). "Westworld renewed for second season, likely returning 2018". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved December 5, 2016.
- Andreeva, Nellie (December 5, 2016). "'Westworld' Finale Hits Season High, Caps Most Watched First Season Of HBO Series". Deadline. Retrieved December 12, 2016.