Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Cordon sanitaire
- Hand washing
- Isolation (health care)
- Pest house
- Protective sequestration
- Wiles, Siouxsie (2020-03-09). "The three phases of Covid-19 – and how we can make it manageable". The Spinoff. Retrieved 2020-03-09.
- Anderson, Roy M.; Heesterbeek, Hans; Klinkenberg, Don; Hollingsworth, T. Déirdre (9 March 2020). "How will country-based mitigation measures influence the course of the COVID-19 epidemic?". The Lancet (in ඉංග්රීසි). 0 (10228): 931–934. doi:10.1016/S0140-6736(20)30567-5. ISSN 0140-6736. PMID 32164834 Check
A key issue for epidemiologists is helping policy makers decide the main objectives of mitigation—e.g., minimising morbidity and associated mortality, avoiding an epidemic peak that overwhelms health-care services, keeping the effects on the economy within manageable levels, and flattening the epidemic curve to wait for vaccine development and manufacture on scale and antiviral drug therapies.
- Wiles, Siouxsie (2020-03-14). "After 'Flatten the Curve', we must now 'Stop the Spread'. Here's what that means". The Spinoff. Retrieved 2020-03-13.
- Anderson, R. M.; Heesterbeek, H.; Klinkenberg, D.; Hollingsworth, T. D. (March 2020). "How will country-based mitigation measures influence the course of the COVID-19 epidemic?". The Lancet. 395 (10228): 931–934. doi:10.1016/S0140-6736(20)30567-5. PMID 32164834 Check
- Harris, Margaret; Ghebreyesus, Tedros Adhanom; Tu; Ryan, Michael; Vadia; Van Kerkhove, Maria; Diego; Imogen; Charles; Corinne; Costas (2020-03-20). "COVID-19" (PDF). World Health Organization. Archived (PDF) from the original on 2020-03-25. Retrieved 2020-03-25.
- Johnson, Carolyn Y.; Sun, Lena; Freedman, Andrew (2020-03-10). "Social distancing could buy U.S. valuable time against coronavirus". The Washington Post. Retrieved 2020-03-11.
|Social distancing හා සබැඳි මාධ්ය විකිමාධ්ය කොමන්ස් හි ඇත.|
- Harry Stevens, Why outbreaks like coronavirus spread exponentially, and how to 'flatten the curve', The Washington Post, 14 March 2020
- What is social distancing? BBC, Laura Foster, 20 March 2020