7 නොවැම්බර් 1970
Kolkata, West Bengal, India
|උගත් ශාස්ත්රාලය||University of Calcutta|
|රැකියාව||Actress and producer|
|සංවිධානය||Bhavna Aaj O Kal|
Rituparna Sengupta (Ritupôrna Shengupta; born 7 November 1970) is an Indian actress and producer who is known for her work in Bengali cinema and Hindi cinema .  One of the most successful actresses of Bengali cinema, she rode the crest of her box office success in the late 1990s. She received a National Award, two Filmfare Awards, four BFJA Awards and four Anandalok Awards.
- "Did you know acting wasn't the first choice for Rituparna?". The Times of India. Retrieved 1 November 2020.
- "ED questions Rituparna Sengupta over Rose Valley scam - Times of India". The Times of India (ඉංග්රීසි බසින්). Retrieved 8 August 2019.
- "She's bold & beautiful". The Telegraph. Calcutta, India. 3 November 2012.
- Bindloss, Joe (2009). Northeast India. Lonely Planet. p. 59. ISBN 9781741793192.
- "Why Rituparna Sengupta is the queen of versatility". Outlook Business Wow (ඇමෙරිකානු ඉංග්රීසි බසින්). Retrieved 6 November 2019.
- "Bold & beautiful". newindianexpress.com. 19 February 2013.
- "I don't want to lose grip on Tollywood: Rituparna Sengupta". www.deccanherald.com. 24 August 2010.
- "Interview with Prosenjit and Rituparna". YouTube. ABP Ananda. 14 May 2016.