ක්රි. ව. 1
විකිපීඩියා, නිදහස් විශ්වකෝෂය වෙතින්
(ක්රිස්තු වර්ෂ 1 වෙතින් යළි-යොමු කරන ලදි)
යුරෝපය / රෝම අධිරාජ්යය[සංස්කරණය]
- Tiberius, under order of Augustus, quells revolts in Germania (1–5).
- Gaius Caesar and Lucius Aemilius Paullus are appointed consuls.
- Gaius Caesar marries Livilla, daughter of Antonia Minor and Nero Claudius Drusus, in an effort to gain prestige.
- Quirinius becomes a chief advisor to Gaius in Armenia. Gnaeus Domitius Ahenobarbus, whose father Lucius Domitius Ahenobarbus had served as consul in 16 BC, also serves in the Armenia campaigns.
- The Aqua Alsietina aqueduct is constructed.
- Areius Paianeius becomes Archon of Athens.
- The Yuanshi era of the Chinese Han Dynasty begins.
- Confucius is given his first royal title (posthumous name) of Lord Baochengxun Ni.
- Emperor Ping of Han China begins his reign and Wang Mang is re-instated as regent by Grand Empress Dowager Wang.
- Former regent Dong Xian commits suicide.
- Sapadbizes, Yuezhi prince and King of Kush (Bactria), dies. Heraios succeeds him as king.
- The Kingdom of Aksum, centered in modern day ඉතියෝපියාව and Eritrea, is founded (approximate date).
- Amanishakheto, Queen of Kush (Nubia), dies. Her son, Natakamani, becomes King of Kush.
- Moxos ceases to be a significant religious area in South America (approximate date).
- The Teotihuacan culture in Mesoamerica begins (approximate date).
- The Maya practice sacrifice and mutilation.
- The Olmec II phase of the Olmec civilization begins; San Lorenzo and La Venta grow in popualation.
- The poem Metamorphoses is written by Ovid.
- Livy writes his monumental History of Rome (Ab Urbe Condita).
- Birth of Jesus, as assigned by Dionysius Exiguus in his anno Domini era according to at least one scholar. However, most scholars think Dionysius placed the birth of Jesus in the previous year, 1 BC. Despite this, most modern scholars do not consider Dionysius' calculations authoritative, placing the event several years earlier (see Chronology of Jesus).
- Georges Declercq, Anno Domini: The origins of the Christian Era (Turnhout, Belgium: Brepols, 2000), pp.143–147.
- G. Declercq, "Dionysius Exiguus and the introduction of the Christian Era", Sacris Erudiri 41 (2002) 165–246, pp.242–246. Annotated version of a portion of Anno Domini.
- James D. G. Dunn, Jesus Remembered, Eerdmans Publishing (2003), page 324.