විකිපීඩියා, නිදහස් විශ්වකෝෂය වෙතින්
|This article අනාථ ලිපියක් වන්නේ, වෙනත් කිසිම ලිපියක් එය වෙත නොබැඳෙන බැවිනි. (ජූනි 2013)|
- Arcot, Sridhar, Bruno, Valentina and Antoine Faure-Grimaud, "Corporate Governance in the U.K.: is the comply-or-explain working?" (December 2005). FMG CG Working Paper 001.
- Becht, Marco, Patrick Bolton, Ailsa Röell, "Corporate Governance and Control" (October 2002; updated August 2004). ECGI - Finance Working Paper No. 02/2002.
- Brickley, James A., William S. Klug and Jerold L. Zimmerman, Managerial Economics & Organizational Architecture, ISBN
- Feltus, Christophe; Petit, Michael; Vernadat, François. (2009). Refining the Notion of Responsibility in Enterprise Engineering to Support Corporate Governance of IT , Proceedings of the 13th IFAC Symposium on Information Control Problems in Manufacturing (INCOM'09), Moscow, Russia
- Cadbury, Sir Adrian, "The Code of Best Practice", Report of the Committee on the Financial Aspects of Corporate Governance, Gee and Co Ltd, 1992. Available online from 
- Cadbury, Sir Adrian, "Corporate Governance: Brussels", Instituut voor Bestuurders, Brussels, 1996.
- Claessens, Stijn, Djankov, Simeon & Lang, Larry H.P. (2000) The Separation of Ownership and Control in East Asian Corporations, Journal of Financial Economics, 58: 81-112
- Clarke, Thomas (ed.) (2004) "Theories of Corporate Governance: The Philosophical Foundations of Corporate Governance," London and New York: Routledge, ISBN 0-415-32308-8
- Clarke, Thomas (ed.) (2004) "Critical Perspectives on Business and Management: 5 Volume Series on Corporate Governance - Genesis, Anglo-American, European, Asian and Contemporary Corporate Governance" London and New York: Routledge, ISBN 0-415-32910-8
- Clarke, Thomas (2007) "International Corporate Governance " London and New York: Routledge, ISBN 0-415-32309-6
- Clarke, Thomas & Chanlat, Jean-Francois (eds.) (2009) "European Corporate Governance " London and New York: Routledge, ISBN 9780415405331
- Clarke, Thomas & dela Rama, Marie (eds.) (2006) "Corporate Governance and Globalization (3 Volume Series)" London and Thousand Oaks, CA: SAGE, ISBN 978-1-4129-2899-1
- Clarke, Thomas & dela Rama, Marie (eds.) (2008) "Fundamentals of Corporate Governance (4 Volume Series)" London and Thousand Oaks, CA: SAGE, ISBN 978-1-4129-3589-0
- Colley, J., Doyle, J., Logan, G., Stettinius, W., What is Corporate Governance ? (McGraw-Hill, December 2004) ISBN
- Crawford, C. J. (2007). Compliance & conviction: the evolution of enlightened corporate governance. Santa Clara, Calif: XCEO. ISBN 0-976-90190-9 9780976901914
- Denis, D.K. and J.J. McConnell (2003), International Corporate Governance. Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, 38 (1): 1-36.
- Easterbrook, Frank H. and Daniel R. Fischel, The Economic Structure of Corporate Law, ISBN
- Erturk, Ismail, Froud, Julie, Johal, Sukhdev and Williams, Karel (2004) Corporate Governance and Disappointment Review of International Political Economy, 11 (4): 677-713.
- Garrett, Allison, "Themes and Variations: The Convergence of Corporate Governance Practices in Major World Markets," 32 Denv. J. Int’l L. & Pol’y).
- Holton, Glyn A (2006). Investor Suffrage Movement, Financial Analysits Journal, 62 (6), 15–20.
- Hovey, M. and T. Naughton (2007), A Survey of Enterprise Reforms in China: The Way Forward. Economic Systems, 31 (2): 138-156.
- La Porta, R., F. Lopez-De-Silanes, and A. Shleifer (1999), Corporate Ownership around the World. The Journal of Finance, 54 (2): 471-517.
- Lekatis, George IT and Information Security after Sarbanes-Oxley 
- Monks, Robert A.G. and Minow, Nell, Corporate Governance (Blackwell 2004) ISBN
- Monks, Robert A.G. and Minow, Nell, Power and Accountability (HarperBusiness 1991), full text available online
- Moebert, Jochen and Tydecks, Patrick (2007). Power and Ownership Structures among German Companies. A Network Analysis of Financial Linkages 
- Murray, Alan Revolt in the Boardroom (HarperBusiness 2007) (ISBN 0-06-088247-6) Remainder
- New York Society of Securities Analysts, 2003, Corporate Governance Handbook,
- OECD (1999, 2004) Principles of Corporate Governance Paris: OECD)
- Özekmekçi, Abdullah, Mert (2004) "The Correlation between Corporate Governance and Public Relations", Istanbul Bilgi University.
- Sapovadia, Vrajlal K., "Critical Analysis of Accounting Standards Vis-À-Vis Corporate Governance Practice in India" (January 2007). Available at SSRN: http://ssrn.com/abstract=712461
- Shleifer, A. and R.W. Vishny (1997), A Survey of Corporate Governance. Journal of Finance, 52 (2): 737-783.
- Skau, H.O (1992), A Study in Corporate Governance: Strategic and Tactic Regulation (200 p)
- World Business Council for Sustainable Development WBCSD (2004) Issue Management Tool: Strategic challenges for business in the use of corporate responsibility codes, standards, and frameworks
- Low, Albert, 2008. "Conflict and Creativity at Work: Human Roots of Corporate Life, Sussex Academic Press. ISBN 978-1-84519-272-3
- Sun, William (2009), How to Govern Corporations So They Serve the Public Good: A Theory of Corporate Governance Emergence, New York: Edwin Mellen, ISBN 9780773438637.
- Arthur and Toni Rembe Rock Center for Corporate Governance at Stanford University
- Corporations, Governance & Society Research Group at The ඕස්ට්රේලියානු National University
- Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) resources on corporate governance
- European Corporate Governance Institute (ECGI)
- Global Corporate Governance Forum
- The Harvard Law School Program on Corporate Governance
- Institute of Directors
- The Millstein Center for Corporate Governance and Performance at the Yale School of Management
- Kozminski Center for Corporate Governance at Kozminski University, Poland
- The Samuel and Ronnie Heyman Center on Corporate Governance Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law
- United States Proxy Exchange
- UTS Centre for Corporate Governance at the University of Technology Sydney, ඕස්ට්රේලියාව
- Weinberg Center for Corporate Governance University of Delaware
- World Bank Corporate Governance Reports